Can Discovering your Brand From Within
Solve your Marketing Problems?
BRAND DISCOVERY: YOUR PATH TO ATTRACTING YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMER
If you’ve been out marketing your business before you figure out your brand, you’ll see that your ideal audience doesn’t quite “get it” yet. You need to find the right words, voice, and images that make them feel like you understand them and can help them solve their problems.
Now that you’ve gotten clear on the “what” of your business, the next step is to align your offer to what your ideal audience is seeking. This is where branding can help. In this stage, we help you:
1. Position yourself distinctly so people know your difference
2. Develop your core message and signature brand story
3. Create a buzz-worthy brand image
4. Package and price your premium products and services
You’ll know exactly what to communicate in person, on your website, in social media and it will be strategic. This means you’ll educate people on how and why you’re different from and better than the others in your market — without being sleazy or pushy.
Phase 1: Position Yourself as the Solution your Customer is Seeking
Know Your Difference
- Understand the gaps/weaknesses in your industry that are lucrative opportunities for you.
- Know where you can positioning yourself distinctly and how to reach the customer that is searching for what you offer.
- Understand the conversations going on your customer’s mind and know how to craft your marketing messages as the solution they are willing to pay for.
- Build your core messaging and know your key words such as tagline, headlines and search terms.
Phase 2: Building a Brand Identity that Inspires You and Your Best Customer
Showcase an Identity that Attracts Ideal Clients
- Develop a strategy to turn the brand of you into an online identity that magnetically inspires your audience to say yes to working with you.
- Create a plan to integrate this new identity into your visual brand so that your brand works for you instead of you working hard to attract your ideal clients.
Phase 3: Creating a Story and Connects, Captivates and Converts
Tell a Compelling Story and Convert More Clients
- Turn your inner brand into a captivating story and message platform that clearly expresses your passion, why you do what you do and how your natural gifts solve the problems of your ideal clients.
- Craft your unique point of view that easily attracts the audience you want to serve and weave it into you’re the core offerings of your brand.
BRAND EXPRESSION: YOUR PATH TO CONSISTENT SALES
You want to be busy doing what you enjoy not marketing. That’s where building a platform with systems that leverage your brand is the key to creating a thriving business that makes money and doesn’t overwhelm you.
Now that you’ve got a brand that you feel inspired and confident about, you want to begin the process of sharing it with your potential audience. Your content is what fuels your marketing and message. And this is where many entrepreneurs fail at doing consistently.
That’s why in this program, we work on creating your content strategy, working to bring out your voice in business and crafting your content. You build confidence and execute. We know that’s where most other programs leave you stuck to do it without support to get it done.
Phase 4: A Content Plan for the Greatest Return on Your Marketing
Learn how your branded message brings you the leads that don’t need any convincing.
- Create a content marketing strategy based on how you are different and what information people are looking for online.
- Get focused on exactly what marketing you need to create for your right people. Forget the overwhelm of trying to do it all and focus on the right media outlet that best fits your personality and strengths.
THIS IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You are already clear on your offer – the WHAT of your business.
- You’re looking for the right language to market to your ideal audience.
- You want to elevate your positioning with your peers by standing out with your difference.
- You need a brand to pull all the pieces together in a visually and verbally to grow your online presence.
- You want more clarity on the elements that make you unique – your voice, archetype, image, and story.
Sign Up for the Newsletter: My Best Ideas and Stories on How to Create and Grow a Business you Love